DocuSign – Why We Use It + How It Benefits Our Clients
Posted Jun 29, 2017 | Announcements by Pango Group
What is Docusign?
- One of the leading digital signing platforms in the world – available in 43 languages.
- The official and exclusive provider of electronic signature services for the National Association of REALTORS®, under the REALTOR® benefits Program.
Why do we use Docusign?
- Keeping your information safe and secure is our top priority.
- Docusign has anti-tampering controls that maintain the integrity of completed documents and those in the signing process.
- ISO 27001:2013 certified-Docusign is the only digital transaction management company to be certified as an information security management system, the highest level of global information security assurance.
- SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2 certified-Docusign undergoes yearly audits of all aspects of their business, including data centers.
- CloudTrust-Docusign meets the most stringent standards for data protection, identity verification and security controls based on criteria developed by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
- We want to make your escrow experience as convenient as possible.
- With a couple of clicks, it’s breeze to sign multiple documents on any device; phone, tablet, or computer.
- Since document signing is easy and safe with Docusign, you can focus on the other parts of your move: furniture, inspections, cleaners, and keys!
- Providing a faster escrow service makes your life easier.
- Once you hit complete, your signed documents will be in the hands of your escrow officer in minutes.
- More than 64% of documents sent on Docusign are completed within an hour.