Does Your Escrow Company Use DocuSign?
We offer the latest in technological advantages to our clients — does your escrow company use DocuSign?
WHAT IS DOCUSIGN?
- One of the leading digital signing platforms in the world — available in 43 languages.
- The official and exclusive provider of electronic signature services for the National
Association of REALTORS®, under the REALTOR® benefits program.
WHY DO WE USE DOCUSIGN?
Providing a faster escrow service makes your life easier.
- Once you hit complete, your signed documents will be in the hands of your escrow officer in minutes.
- More than 64% of documents sent on Docusign are completed within an hour.
We want to make your escrow experience as convenient as possible.
- We understand some clients are purchasing second homes and are not in the area
to sign at one of our physical offices. It’s a breeze to sign multiple documents on any
device — phone, tablet, or computer.
- Since document signing is easy and safe with DocuSign, you can focus on the other
parts of your move: furniture, inspections, cleaners, and keys!
As always, keeping your information safe and secure is our top priority.
- DocuSign has anti-tampering controls that maintain the integrity of completed documents and those in the signing process.
- ISO 27001: 2013 certified-DocuSign is the only digital transaction management company to be certified as an information security management system, the highest level of global information security assurance.
- SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2 certified-DocuSign undergoes yearly audits of all aspects of their business, including data centers.
- CloudTrust-DocuSign meets the most stringent standards for data protection, identity verification and security controls based on criteria developed by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Of course, please contact us to learn more or if we can assist you with any of your escrow needs!