How We’re Fighting Cyber + Identity Theft
It’s introduced conveniences into our lives, but has also created legitimate fear when it comes to cyber hacking and identity theft. At Pango Group, we take this very seriously.
While there are some general requirements for escrow companies to fulfill to ensure information is protected, we’ve gone (and will continue to go) above and beyond the status quo to ensure that our clients’ information is secure and protected!
- We’ve obtained extremely high-level accreditations and taken additional measures, including gaining our recent SSAE 16 audit certification.
Measures to ensure the security of clients’ funds:
- Centralized Banking Procedure (wire fraud protection) and confirming wires off-site
- Secure Files: Lock and secure all files, shred documents with sensitive data on them.
- Encrypted emails with non-public information (NPI)
- Cellphone email security
In addition, we have the following insurance policies in place clients:
- $3,000,000 in Errors & Omissions (commonly referred to as E&O)
- $2,000,000 in Cyber Liability
- $2,000,000 in Commercial Crime
We will continue to do everything in our power to protect vital and private information. If you’d like to learn more about our procedures, please feel free to contact us!